CYSTAT is organised by subject matter on the basis of 4 main Divisions and 3 supporting Sections. The main statistical Divisions are:
- National Accounts, Public Finance, Foreign Trade and Agriculture
- Business Statistics, Energy, Environment, Science and Technology, International Cooperation and Programming
- Methodology, Statistical Dissemination, Prices, Labour Market, Labour Cost and ICT Surveys
- Demography, Social Statistics and Tourism
The supporting sections pertain to the following:
- Data Processing and Technical Support
The Statistical Service has Offices also in Limassol, Larnaka and Pafos.
CYSTAT currently employs 110 permanent staff. Additionally, 54 persons are temporarily employed on an indefinite contract. A number of temporary staff is also employed on short term contracts to assist in the various censuses and sample surveys, primarily at the data collection phase.
The Website is best viewed with screen resolution: 1024 with 768 pixels