CYSTAT is organised by subject matter on the basis of 4 main Divisions and 3 supporting Sections. The main statistical Divisions are:
- National Accounts and Government Finance Statistics
- Business Statistics, Energy, Environment, Agriculture, Science & Technology and Foreign Trade Statistics, International Cooperation and Programming
- Methodology, Statistical Dissemination, Prices, Labour Market and Information Society
- Demographic, Social and Tourism Statistics
The supporting sections pertain to the following:
- Data Processing and Technical Support
The Statistical Service has Offices also in Limassol, Larnaka and Pafos.
CYSTAT currently employs 97 permanent staff. Additionally, 56 persons are employed on a full-time basis on an indefinite contract, along with around 75 persons on a part-time basis, who are engaged in the various censuses and sample surveys, primarily at the data collection phase.
The Website is best viewed with screen resolution: 1024 with 768 pixels