24-free anonymous telephone line +357 80001000
24hrs - With charge: +357 24 008250/2, +357 99 318684
With a view to enhance effectiveness of fight against irregularities and fraud, the Customs service established a 24-hour free telephone line. The line is intended for individuals to communicate any information relating to illegal trafficking and smuggling of drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, commercial goods, weapons or other goods being subject of infringements and fraud in customs and excise procedures.
Information may refer to persons, vehicles, goods and traders where there is a suspicion of illegal acts, such as:
- vehicles with concealed places for transport of goods,
- secret loading, reloading and other goods manipulation,
- goods of lower quality, lower prices and countrified trade marks and sale of such goods,
- persons involved have false identification (false names and/or documents),
- unauthorized production and use of taxable goods, etc.
Useful particulars in cases mentioned above are as follows:
Information collected will be of great help to the Customs service in their efforts in the area, as well as in preventing the nationals of the Community from introduction of harmful and unfit products.
- time (date, hour),
- names, descriptions and any other particulars on individuals or traders involved,
- quantity and type of goods,
- vehicle registration number, etc.
No documents found