CYSTAT is organised by subject matter on the basis of 4 main Divisions and 3 supporting Sections. The main statistical Divisions are:
- National Accounts, Public Finance and Foreign Trade
- Business Statistics, Energy, Environment, Agriculture, Science and Technology, International Cooperation and Programming
- Methodology, Statistical Dissemination, Prices, Labour Market, Labour Cost and ICT Surveys
- Demography, Social Statistics and Tourism
The supporting sections pertain to the following:
- Data Processing and Technical Support
The Statistical Service has Offices also in Limassol, Larnaka and Pafos.
CYSTAT currently employs 102 permanent staff. Additionally, 56 persons are employed on a full-time basis on an indefinite contract, along with a number employed on a part-time basis, who are engaged in the various censuses and sample surveys, primarily at the data collection phase.
The Website is best viewed with screen resolution: 1024 with 768 pixels