EIOPA is organizing two workshops as a follow-up of the public consultation on the Application guidance for the inclusion of climate risk scenarios in the ORSA ended 10th February 2022.
The workshops will take place on:
The main goals of the workshops are:
· To engage with industry, supervisors and associations and receive public feedback
· To promote awareness of climate change risk in the insurance industry
· To increase the number of ORSA reports which consider climate change as potential risk driver
· To report and address the main comments received during the consultation phase
· To present the main planned changes to the final paper.
EIOPA has invited speakers from National Competent Authorities as well as external speakers.
The final paper will be published in June 2022 and take into account the comments received during the public consultation, as well as feedback received during the workshops.
Anyone interested to participate in these workshops can register through EIOPA's webpage using the link below.