Passengers and Public
Business and Trade
Cyprus - European
E-commerce by post
Taxable products with excise duties in the Republic of Cyprus (9. Excise duties Table)
3. When do you applied total exemption or reduction in the level of taxation on
taxable energy products?
ICS Import Control System
Completion of the mandatory and supplementary fields of SAD 4 for the Proof of Community status
Do I have to pay import duty when Union goods move from an EU Member State to Cyprus without being placed under a customs procedure?
7. Learn how to import a product (from a third country) for processing, repair, to be used as a raw material for the production of another product etc. and then (a) to re-export it without having to pay any import duties, excise taxes, VAT on import or being subject to any commercial policy measures (insofar as those measures do not prohibit the entry or exit of goods into or from the EU) or (b) to suspend any payment thereof until the final product is release in free circulation and consumption (Inward processing Relief)
8. Learn how to export a product (to a third country) for processing, repair, to be used as a raw material for the production of another product etc. and then to re-import it in the EU and released it in free circulation with total or partial relief from import duties (Outward Processing Relief)
9. Ι am a third country’s resident who is a student/worker for a specific duration in Cyprus. Can I bring my car from my country to Cyprus to use it as long as I study/work there?
Ι am a tourist living outside EU and I wish to bring and use my car during my holidays in Cyprus. Can I bring it without paying any duties and taxes?
11. I wish to send my defected union camera to a third country in order to be repaired and returned back to me. What procedure must I follow in order not to pay duties and taxes on the whole value of the camera, as is not a non-union good?
12. Who and how can lodge a customs declaration?
No documents found
© 2006 - 2023 Republic of Cyprus,
Ministry of Finance
Customs and Excise Department
User Satisfaction Survey